I have found that the gut health connection could be the answer for both one's digestive wellbeing as well as one's mental wellbeing.
Kim Kulp, RD
Qualifications and Credentials
- Undergraduate degree from the University of California, Davis
- Graduate work and dietetic internship from San Francisco State University
- Inpatient care: Sutter and St Joseph Health
- Outpatient care: Kaiser Permanente, Sutter and St Joseph Health
- Behavioral Health: St Joseph Health
- Digestive Health:: Marin Gastroenterology
Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
Need an expert voice?
Available for Speaking
I have spent so much of my life learning about nutrition and it's radical impact on both digestive and mental health. My desire is to get this information in both patients and professional hands. If you need a speaker, guest writer or expert voice, please contact me. I would be honored to answer your questions.
Kim Kulp, RD
Gut-Brain Axis EXPLAINED
The key to health is understanding your body and taking a holistic view of your health. This easy-to-understand eBook outlines the key facts that affect gut health. It also demonstrates how gut health directly impacts your digestive wellbeing and mental wellbeing. The statistics are clear and the science ever unfolding to bring clarity and confidence in doing all one can do to support health and happiness.